Saturday, October 9, 2010

Buddies ~kids~

Usually I get hugs and kisses at the end of the session, but this time around, I got hugs and kisses as soon as two little sweeties walked out of their car (even though I don't get to see JC & T very often, they must know we are family :)) They are super adorable, they both melted my heart.

JC can light up a room with his smile. He is 2 years old and very busy little boy, but he still took time to model for me. He knew he came for pictures and he was going to model even if it meant a quick "cheeeeeese" and back to running and playing. But he also had plenty of beautiful natural smiles for me.

T is 4 years old. Such a little sweetie and so cuddly. JC and him were playing with the train and every time JC let him have a piece of the train, he politely said "Thank You, Buddy". How cute is that.

K & J, your boys are so adorable. I so enjoyed spending time with them. I am glad we found time to meet up and spend some time together.









1 comment:

Aly said...

OMG TOO CUTE of the two little boys hugging in the playground....that is so adorable. I still remember you taking pics of the little guy with the light blonde hair when he was a baby. Beautiful eyes!

© Tamara Ciric

All image content is Copyright Tamara Ciric 2008-2009. All rights reserved. Images may NOT be used in ANY form by anyone without the written consent of Tamara Ciric.

About Me

My photo
Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
Soulful eyes. Beautiful smile. Happy face. Pride. Joy. Love. Passion. Curiosity. Silliness.... I love capturing emotions and special moments. I hope you enjoy browsing my photographs as much as I enjoy creating them. Many thanks to family and friends for taking part in my photography journey.