Saturday, September 18, 2010

G & A ~maternity~

My friends G & A are expecting their first baby in October. I love photographing them. Not only are they both beautiful (inside and out) but they are so comfortable in front of the camera. We went for a short walk with their dog Sammy (who also enjoyed modeling), took few pictures around their house and then we were off to the beach. The beach was chilly but it was beautiful, with tiny Piping Plovers flying around and beautiful sunset colors reflecting in the water.

Thank you G&A. I had a wonderful evening. I can't wait to meet your little boy :)

G&A's engagement photos.












No comments:

© Tamara Ciric

All image content is Copyright Tamara Ciric 2008-2009. All rights reserved. Images may NOT be used in ANY form by anyone without the written consent of Tamara Ciric.

About Me

My photo
Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
Soulful eyes. Beautiful smile. Happy face. Pride. Joy. Love. Passion. Curiosity. Silliness.... I love capturing emotions and special moments. I hope you enjoy browsing my photographs as much as I enjoy creating them. Many thanks to family and friends for taking part in my photography journey.