Thursday, July 1, 2010

Teaka's Little Girl ~children~

Oh, how much I love this little munchkin!!!!! She is full of energy and never stops running. She has the most cuddliest hug in the whole world. And the sweetest little smile. And she makes me smile. She doesn't like when "Teaka"(me) takes pictures because we can't play :(. She gives me the saddest looks when I have a camera with me. My heart just melts when I look at these photographs.

We spent a day together on July 1. We took some pictures, we said Hi and Happy Day to everyone that walked by, we ran in circles, had a tea party, we had a BBQ and we ran through "Teaka's" house, "rearranged" "Teaka's" room and chased "Teaka's" dogs...lol. It was a fun day and great times with friends. Little Missy is going to be a big sister in few weeks...so exciting!!! :) More pictures coming soon.


No comments:

© Tamara Ciric

All image content is Copyright Tamara Ciric 2008-2009. All rights reserved. Images may NOT be used in ANY form by anyone without the written consent of Tamara Ciric.

About Me

My photo
Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
Soulful eyes. Beautiful smile. Happy face. Pride. Joy. Love. Passion. Curiosity. Silliness.... I love capturing emotions and special moments. I hope you enjoy browsing my photographs as much as I enjoy creating them. Many thanks to family and friends for taking part in my photography journey.