Saturday, June 12, 2010

Precious Little Girl ~baby~

I feel so lucky every time I get a chance to meet such a nice family and such a beautiful baby. This precious tiny girl is only 4 weeks old and 7 lb. She slept most of the time and she was so good for the pictures. I can't get over her tiny little hands and feet and how soft her baby skin is. She is so adorable and such a beautiful baby. J & J thank you very much for the opportunity to photograph your little bundle of joy and it was so nice to meet you.

(....After few months of no picture taking, it felt so good to pick up my camera again. Last 4 months were a rollercoaster in our household. We were busy with renovations, selling our home, building a new home, we went away to Cuba, we got married and mid May we finally moved to our new home. Life is now almost back to normal and I have time to do what I love, take pictures...:))




1 comment:

Michelle Kane said...

Seriously precious! These are fabulous!

© Tamara Ciric

All image content is Copyright Tamara Ciric 2008-2009. All rights reserved. Images may NOT be used in ANY form by anyone without the written consent of Tamara Ciric.

About Me

My photo
Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
Soulful eyes. Beautiful smile. Happy face. Pride. Joy. Love. Passion. Curiosity. Silliness.... I love capturing emotions and special moments. I hope you enjoy browsing my photographs as much as I enjoy creating them. Many thanks to family and friends for taking part in my photography journey.