Sunday, February 21, 2010

Itsy Bitsy Spider ~baby~

This tiny little girl was so much fun. Our morning was filled with songs and dance. Little M. loooooves when her mom sings to her. She is too little to talk, only 1 yr old, but she uses her little hands to explain to her Mom what songs she would like her to sing. When she opened the box full of hair acessories her eyes just lit up and she had a big smile on her face. Pearls were her favorite, she thought they were quite tasty too :). Little M is such a precious little girl and she was a joy to photograph.

No comments:

© Tamara Ciric

All image content is Copyright Tamara Ciric 2008-2009. All rights reserved. Images may NOT be used in ANY form by anyone without the written consent of Tamara Ciric.

About Me

My photo
Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
Soulful eyes. Beautiful smile. Happy face. Pride. Joy. Love. Passion. Curiosity. Silliness.... I love capturing emotions and special moments. I hope you enjoy browsing my photographs as much as I enjoy creating them. Many thanks to family and friends for taking part in my photography journey.