Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Magic

We walk by it every day but we don't pay attention. It is always there, everywhere around us. It is interesting and different and beautiful but we don't see it. It is sitting there waiting to be noticed, but sometimes too tiny to see at the first glance and sometimes we just don't look at the right place. But then you stop, and take your time to look closer and you see a whole new world.


Arthur Mendelson: How many fingers do you see?
Hunter Patch Adams: Four.
Arthur Mendelson: No no! Look beyond the fingers! Now tell me how many you see.
(~quote from Patch Adams movie~)


Next time you see a rain drop, or a flower, or a bug(small one that doesn't bite) or look at the eye of a person you love...look closer, look around it, look beyond ....you'll be amazed. You will see magic. I promise. T.




6 comments:

Aly said...

How can you make EVERYTHING so darn pretty? :) Awesome idea!

Tamara Ciric said...

I wish I was making everything pretty...but Thanks Hun :)

Emily said...

Found your blog through the comment section on Sandi's Treasure the Time blog! Just thought I would share with you that I think these wintery photos are BEAUTIFUL! :) -Emily

Brittany said...

I love this post & the positive outlook you have! :) Beautiful photos!

Alexandra said...

WOW! These are just soooo amazing. I'm so happy I found your blog! It's amazing!!!!! Beautiful photos :)

Brianna Phelan said...

I love every one of these.

© Tamara Ciric

All image content is Copyright Tamara Ciric 2008-2009. All rights reserved. Images may NOT be used in ANY form by anyone without the written consent of Tamara Ciric.

About Me

My photo
Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
Soulful eyes. Beautiful smile. Happy face. Pride. Joy. Love. Passion. Curiosity. Silliness.... I love capturing emotions and special moments. I hope you enjoy browsing my photographs as much as I enjoy creating them. Many thanks to family and friends for taking part in my photography journey.