Saturday, October 17, 2009

Super Cute Baby S ~baby~family~

I was so excited and flattered when Mom A contacted me to take pictures of her family again. Back in March, few weeks before S was born I took maternity pictures for A & C. Now, 6 months later, it was time for some family pictures with the new baby boy.

When I arrived at their home, baby S melted my heart as soon as I walked in. He was smiling at me and "talking" to me :) He is SUPER cute. He was all smiles and the expressions on his face were super adorable. S is such a joy to be around. I just LOVE his big blue soulful eyes. Mom A did an awesome job with coordinating the outfits and picking the location. I had so much fun photographing this family.

Thank you A&C for the opportunity to photograph you again! It was such a pleasure to meet you new bundle of joy. He is so precious. I hope you enjoy your pictures! :) T.

























No comments:

© Tamara Ciric

All image content is Copyright Tamara Ciric 2008-2009. All rights reserved. Images may NOT be used in ANY form by anyone without the written consent of Tamara Ciric.

About Me

My photo
Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
Soulful eyes. Beautiful smile. Happy face. Pride. Joy. Love. Passion. Curiosity. Silliness.... I love capturing emotions and special moments. I hope you enjoy browsing my photographs as much as I enjoy creating them. Many thanks to family and friends for taking part in my photography journey.