Saturday, September 26, 2009

Lil' B ~family~


What a fun day I had with B family! When they first arrived lil' B thought my camera was pretty cool. He looked at the camera screen, then he looked up at me and he said "WOW!" That was so adorable. He was very busy running around and exploring. And he is such a happy little boy. He thought the train was pretty cool and he was checking out the mechanics under the train (boys will be boys...even at 1.5yrs old). We couldn't get any posed shots so we let him run around and have fun. But at one point I was taking pictures of Mom and Dad and we turned around, lil B was sitting on the grass, all by himself, waiting for us. We took advantage of that rare moment to create a nice family picture :) And a hug I got at the end...oh...it was the biggest and warmest hug ever. :)


H & B, you have such an adorable little boy. Thank You for a great afternoon!!!





















No comments:

© Tamara Ciric

All image content is Copyright Tamara Ciric 2008-2009. All rights reserved. Images may NOT be used in ANY form by anyone without the written consent of Tamara Ciric.

About Me

My photo
Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
Soulful eyes. Beautiful smile. Happy face. Pride. Joy. Love. Passion. Curiosity. Silliness.... I love capturing emotions and special moments. I hope you enjoy browsing my photographs as much as I enjoy creating them. Many thanks to family and friends for taking part in my photography journey.