Monday, October 12, 2009

Baby M and his Mom ~baby~family~

I had a great session with Lil M and his beautiful Mom H. Lil M is only 6 weeks old and cute as a button. He didn't feel like "modeling" alone but he was very comfy in his Mom's arms and didn't want to be far from her. It was a beautiful autumn day so we went outside for few pictures. With fresh air and sound of leaves it didn't take long for Lil M to fall sleep. Hailey (dog) was super excited for the pictures and she was such a good girl. She sure made us laugh.:)

Thank You Mom H and Lil M for having me over. Enjoy your pictures!!!
















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will treasure those pictures of Hailey forever. She got hit by a car. She had such a gentle soul and a kind heart. RIP Hailey.

Tamara Ciric said...

I'm so sorry to hear that :(. She was a sweet sweet dog and such a good girl. She will always live in your memories. And pictures will help to remember her sweet face. :)

© Tamara Ciric

All image content is Copyright Tamara Ciric 2008-2009. All rights reserved. Images may NOT be used in ANY form by anyone without the written consent of Tamara Ciric.

About Me

My photo
Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
Soulful eyes. Beautiful smile. Happy face. Pride. Joy. Love. Passion. Curiosity. Silliness.... I love capturing emotions and special moments. I hope you enjoy browsing my photographs as much as I enjoy creating them. Many thanks to family and friends for taking part in my photography journey.