Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Gorgeous Family ~ family~

Can a family get any more gorgeous then this? I don't think so :) We went for an evening walk and we took pictures along the way. Mom has to go away with work for 1 year and she wanted some recent pictures to take with her. Beautiful Baby C just turned 1 yr old. I just love her beautiful big eyes and chubby leggies..he he. Lil C is 4, he was such a pleasure to photograph. Such a good boy! He followed the instructions, he was posing for me with a beautiful smile. He loved the bubbles I brought for him. It was such a pleasure to spend an evening with this beautiful family and create some memories for them.

C & N, you have such a beautiful family and I could tell how much love you all have for each other. C, I hope the time away from home goes fast for you. Stay safe!






























1 comment:

Aly R said...

WOW what a beautiful family....look at all of those big brown eyes. Gorgeous!! Excellent job T!

© Tamara Ciric

All image content is Copyright Tamara Ciric 2008-2009. All rights reserved. Images may NOT be used in ANY form by anyone without the written consent of Tamara Ciric.

About Me

My photo
Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
Soulful eyes. Beautiful smile. Happy face. Pride. Joy. Love. Passion. Curiosity. Silliness.... I love capturing emotions and special moments. I hope you enjoy browsing my photographs as much as I enjoy creating them. Many thanks to family and friends for taking part in my photography journey.