Sunday, August 16, 2009

Secret Place ~family~

My friend A took her Nan J, "Batman" and I to a special place to enjoy the view and take few pictures.(By the way, Batman is my fiancé. A's Nan J gave him the nickname the first time we went on a road trip together. He was wearing a Batman t-shirt and a bat almost flew into him!)

The view of this place was absolutely amazing. We were on top of the cliff overlooking the ocean. The sides of the cliff were colored with white rocks and green vegetation. I felt like I was somewhere in Ireland. If mosquitoes were not so bad (they were eating us alive) it would be a perfect spot to sit down, relax, smell the air and enjoy this beautiful place.

On the way back we found a piece of land on the ocean front full of wild flowers. It looked like someone took bunch of wild flower seeds and spread them all over the place. Such a beautiful wild garden. And what a perfect spot for a little house...to wake up to the sounds of the waves and smell of wild flowers...ahhhh....I wish.










1 comment:

Alexandra said...

Wow! What a beautiful place! I love that last photo!

© Tamara Ciric

All image content is Copyright Tamara Ciric 2008-2009. All rights reserved. Images may NOT be used in ANY form by anyone without the written consent of Tamara Ciric.

About Me

My photo
Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
Soulful eyes. Beautiful smile. Happy face. Pride. Joy. Love. Passion. Curiosity. Silliness.... I love capturing emotions and special moments. I hope you enjoy browsing my photographs as much as I enjoy creating them. Many thanks to family and friends for taking part in my photography journey.