Saturday, July 4, 2009

Girls ~portraits~

A friend of mine invited me on an "adventure" along the country roads and small towns. The rain and dark clouds were not promising but they didn't scare us. We were headed for the lavender fields. When we arrived few small bushes and lavender buds were not what we expected. So we had to change the plan and find some other locations for the pictures. Miss M (VIP - Very Important Princess :)), E & R were so kind to model for A and me. We had so much fun dressing up, doing the hair, make up, picking outfits...It was a great day and great company. We even had a flat tire. Five girls on a country road in the middle of nowhere with a flat tire! That was no fun at first, but later we all had a good laugh about it.

Thank you Girls for a great day!!!



























No comments:

© Tamara Ciric

All image content is Copyright Tamara Ciric 2008-2009. All rights reserved. Images may NOT be used in ANY form by anyone without the written consent of Tamara Ciric.

About Me

My photo
Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
Soulful eyes. Beautiful smile. Happy face. Pride. Joy. Love. Passion. Curiosity. Silliness.... I love capturing emotions and special moments. I hope you enjoy browsing my photographs as much as I enjoy creating them. Many thanks to family and friends for taking part in my photography journey.